Managing your Amara Enterprise team has just gotten easier!
Over the past few weeks we’ve been focusing on rolling out an updated set of tools for Amara Enterprise Team Admins.
If you haven’t heard about Amara Enterprise, yet, well let’s just say it’s the easiest way to get your videos captioned and it keeps getting easier. It allows you to leverage the power of a crowd combined with Amara’s unique, best in class subtitle editor. You can learn more about how it can help you here.
Several the unique feature sets that the Amara Platform offers, including team membership controls, video organization and quality controls steps have just gotten faster and simpler.
- Adding videos via RSS Feeds: Many of our individual users know how easy it is to automatically add their videos to Amara. They just add their YouTube username and their videos are added. Now Enterprise teams have this option as well, with a few bonus features. Amara supports automatically importing videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Kaltura, Brightcove, Wistia and any other hosting platform with syndication support for standard media rss feeds. Add the feed once and your videos are kept up to date as you generate content. This keeps your subtitling and translating crowd busy and your content fresh!
- Team Video Organizing: If you like to keep your content organized. Amara has now added a batch move feature, allowing you to organize, reorganize and then shift things around some more. It’s too easy for those of use who like to keep things grouped.
- Team Application Processing: Application-only teams have been a standard part of the enterprise offering, however approving them can be a tedious process. Not anymore! We’ve added bulk processing so you can see a complete list of your applicants and batch approve those you’d like on your team.
- Team Messaging: Want to reach out to your crowd in their own language? Have an urgent need for some French or Japanese translations? Now you can choose to send email team members based on their language configurations.
- Quality Control Checks: Amara’s quality control checks allow team admins to approve subtitle content before it’s published. However there are times when there’s a backlog or a rush and you want your subtitles live, now. Enter bulk accepting approval tasks. Get a list of languages awaiting your approval, do a quick check of the latest revision, and publish!
Visit Amara Enterprise, if you’d like to learn more about the best subtitling platform and how we can help you make your web video and audio content accessible.