The new API is here! Last week we deployed the last bits of new API code for the general API. Partner-specific stuff still needs to be implemented, but now we’re going officially deprecate the old API and I’d like to take this opportunity to politely nudge all API client to move over to using the new code. Here’s the details:
- Starting today the old API is officially deprecated
- All API clients are encouraged to move to the new API.
- 3 weeks from now (4/28) the old API urls will start redirecting to the new API urls. The actual date might be a couple days later, but it won’t be before 4/28.
- The client code changes should just be changing URLs, but please read my last blog post for details: https://about.amara.org/2015/03/25/api-refactor-finishing-up/
- The URLs are switching from